You reluctantly let him share the bed with you because you couldn’t put up with his crying that first night. “Just this once,” you said. That was many nights ago.
She shredded the curtains, and you decided the house somehow looked better without them.
No matter how heavy the day hangs on your shoulders, when you come through the door, they never fail to shower you with unconditional love.
And one day – the saddest day – they leave you.
For pet parents, this is the reality of loving an animal, their inevitable passing. It is something no one understands better than we do at The Pet Loss Center. What sets us apart is a philosophy. It goes beyond typical services. It’s a vision of how pet death and after-loss care should be done.
Ours is a balanced approach; part practical, part emotional.
Practical guidance in all areas of final arrangement decisions to make sure that every wish is carried out with loving care, covering details such as:
- Pet Cremation
- With our Trusted Journey® system, you will have the peace of mind in the safety and security of your beloved pet’s body throughout the cremation process
- We take pride in making sure that veterinary professionals and pet parents understand the questions to ask of every pet cremation organization.
- Pet Burial
- Our cemetery, Pet Heaven Memorial Park is a perpetual care cemetery. Through our perpetual care fund pets entrusted to us through our funding process will always rest in beautifully manicured grounds.
- Memorialization Options and Ideas
- Opportunities to say goodbye to a beloved pet in our comforting viewing rooms.
- Pet loss support for every family’s unique grief journey.
- Pet memorial services throughout the year to honor the life shared with a pet.
- Online Store
- Our Locations
Lastly, we are honored to partner with veterinarians who have been entrusted by their family clients to guide them during this difficult time in North/Central Texas and Central/South Florida. We partner with like-minded pet caregivers who believe in honoring the lives of pets and their families and who share this empathy and desire for pet parents to have what matters most…a loving goodbye.
Honoring The Journey.
May 10, 2017
The Beauty of an Epitaph
I absolutely love talking with families about capturing thoughts for permanent engravings on epitaphs for remembering a beloved pet.
Asking pet parents about what they will remember most about their pet or the life they shared together, and to answer with what’s on top of their mind, is heartwarming.
To dial in the conversation even tighter, telling a loving pet parent to sum all of those thoughts up in a sentence, or two, will bring a smile to even the most stoic!
Pet funeral Tampa, Pet Cremation Tampa, Pet Cremation Texas, Pet Cremation Austin, Pet cremation, pet memorial Austin, Pet Memorial Tampa, Pet Memorial Florida, Pet Cemetery, Pet Burial, dog cremation Florida, Dog Cremation Austin, Dog Cremation Tampa, cat cremation Austin, Cat Cremation Tampa, Cat Cremation Florida, Austin Pet Loss Support, Florida Pet Loss Support, Tampa Pet Loss Support, Pet Funeral Austin, Pet Funeral Florida