You reluctantly let him share the bed with you because you couldn’t put up with his crying that first night. “Just this once,” you said. That was many nights ago.
She shredded the curtains, and you decided the house somehow looked better without them.
No matter how heavy the day hangs on your shoulders, when you come through the door, they never fail to shower you with unconditional love.
And one day – the saddest day – they leave you.
For pet parents, this is the reality of loving an animal, her inevitable passing. It is something no one understands better than we do at The Pet Loss Center. What sets us apart is a philosophy. It goes beyond typical services. It’s a vision of how pet death and after-loss care should be done.
Ours is a balanced approach; part practical, part emotional.
Practical guidance in all areas of final arrangement decisions to make sure that every wish is carried out with loving care, covering details such as:
- Pet Cremation
- With our Trusted Journey system, you will have the peace of mind in the safety and security of your beloved pet’s body throughout the cremation process
- We take pride in making sure that veterinary professionals and pet parents understand the questions to ask of every pet cremation organization. See our FAQ’s as you understand the various details of what you need to know and ask.
- Pet Burial
- Our cemetery, Pet Heaven Memorial Park is a perpetual care cemetery. Through our perpetual care fund pets entrusted to us through our funding process will always rest in beautifully manicured grounds.
- Memorialization Options and Ideas
- Opportunities to say goodbye to a beloved pet in our comforting viewing rooms.
- Pet memorial celebrants to assist in a meaningful ritual.
- Pet loss support for every family’s unique grief journey.
- Pet memorial services throughout the year to honor the life shared with a pet.
Lastly, we are honored to partner with veterinarians in these communities who have been entrusted by their family clients to guide them during this difficult time.
We partner with like-minded pet caregivers who believe what we believe in honoring the lives of pets and their families and who share this empathy and desire for pet parents to have what matters most…a loving goodbye.
Honoring The Journey.
July 11, 2016
Pet Parents Say “I Do!”
In life, and in death, Pet Parents want human services for their pet “kids!”. This is just another area pet parents are saying “pets are family, too!” A while ago, The Wall Street Journal had a fabulous article reporting on yet another trend in the pet industry – pets in weddings!
July 11, 2016"THE TIME HAS COME (CADE) Caring, Attentive, Dedicated, Everlasting Unconditional love until the day of your passing No trickery, omissions or manipulation Your love was pure and for the taking Now you are gone my heart is breaking Many will ne...
July 10, 2016Our beautiful loving loyal obedient "Star". Star was a pure bred Australian Sheppard. Star became ill suddenly and went to heaven Sunday, July 10. 2016. Star was there to help raise our children. All the neighborhood kids knew her by name. She dug ho...
June 24, 2016Submit a Message in Memory of your Pet: Chewstrings, my beloved Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, passed away yesterday afternoon after a lengthy illness. Thankfully, he is no longer suffering and in pain. I had Chewie from the time he was a pu...
June 20, 2016Buddy boy, being left behind without you is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with. You knew my trust issues, and you helped me to trust something besides myself. That's a vulnerability I never knew I was even capable of experiencing. I tried m...
June 17, 2016My best friend of 14 years, little in stature but a huge loving heart. My golden boy..golden brown. Such a good boy, such a good boy!! I'm broken w/o him and don't know which way to go. The world is huge but it's empty w/o him here. I love you Sam fo...