Shipping and Return Information
The Pet Loss Center will make every attempt to accommodate your order as quickly as possible. The majority of products are always kept in stock. Please allow the necessary time of travel between shipping date and when the carrier delivers order to your location.
- For In Stock Items (No Nameplates/Engravings)
Order will be shipped within 1-2 business days
- Special Orders
For any Figurine, Lifesize Figurine, Rock, Traditional, Deluxe Stone Urns (Exotic Colors) please allow a maximum of 7 days for shipment.
- For any Spartan, Athenian, or Pewter Urn for engraving please allow a maximum of 10 days for shipment.
- For any Hometown Oak Urn with engraving please allow a maximum of 14 days for shipment.
Returns: All cremation urns can be returned/exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Urns must be undamaged and will be inspected before a credit is issued. Please contact us regarding arrangements to return item. Caskets purchased online can only be returned directly at our cemetery location and will be inspected before any credit is issued. Nameplates cannot be returned.
All orders will be shipped by UPS
We understand any difficulty one may have in transferring the cremains of a beloved pet companion from one container to another. If you wish for us to transfer the cremains of you pet companion from any container to another, please arrange to pick up your order at our location upon checkout. You will be contacted when your order is ready.
*Please be aware that weight classes are an approximation. The amounts of cremains received back from a Private Cremation are based mainly upon the bone structure of the pet companion in question. Our sizing information may therefore vary slightly from pet to pet based on urn style, actual pet weight, bone structure, etc. If you have specific questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Please review the following information before considering to buy a casket:
Casket size depends primarily on the length of your pet companion. (When measured from nose to base of tail) Please be aware that lengths given represent the inside measurements of the caskets. Below are some sizing examples using common breeds:
- 10” Casket: Suitable for small birds, hamsters, etc.
- 20” Casket: Suitable for toy size dogs (Chihuahua, Yorkie, Poodle, etc.)
- 24” Casket: Suitable for small size dogs (Bichon, Shih Tsu, Maltese, etc.) and cats
- 32” Casket: Suitable for medium size dogs (Cocker Spaniel, Sheltie, etc.)
- 40” Casket: Suitable for large size dogs (Boxer, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, etc.)
- 52” Casket: Suitable for very large dogs (Great Dane, Mastiff, St. Bernard, etc.)